ADVECTA TM 3for DOG REVIEW
Ticks, fleas, flies, and mosquitoes are a few of the most bothersome tiny creatures on the planet Earth. They bite, make us and our furry friends itchy, and spread many diseases. Some of the common diseases caused by fleas and ticks in dogs are:
- Murine Typhus
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF)
- Tick Paralysis
Fleas and tick control can be very difficult once an infestation has started to take over your pet dog but, by working frequently and diligently you can eradicate the flea population for your pet dog. There are many effective options available in the market for flea, tick, and pest control.
Advecta TM 3 for dogs is a monthly topical treatment for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, lice, and biting flies. This fleas, mosquitoes, and tick repellent for dogs have 4 monthly doses to provide broad protection against all these parasites and chewing lice to keep your pet healthy and happy all year long.
What is Advecta TM 3:
Flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) is very common in pet dogs and this successive feeding activity of fleas and ticks on dogs is extremely painful and irritating for your pup. Your canine friend suffers from elicit hypersensitivity skin disorder or FDA. To kill these ectoparasites and reduce the incidence of FDA, Advecta TM 3 for dogs is one of the best available products. The Advecta TM 3 for dogs being a waterproof product remains effective after exposure to rain and sunlight. It keeps working after following shampoo and swimming.
Advecta™3 for dogs is an impressively effective formula that starts working quickly and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours. It destroys all the existing fleas on dogs just within 12 hours and protects against further flea infestation at least for 4 weeks. While the climatic conditions impact the emerging of pre-existing pupae and they may continue appearing for six weeks. Monthly treatments of Advecta TM 3 for dogs provide optimal control and prevention of ticks and fleas to your devoted furry friend.
Active ingredients in Advecta TM 3 for a dog:
Advecta TM 3 for a dog has three active ingredients:
- IMIDACLOPRID: it is a non-systemic insecticide, lousicide, and an anti-parasitic active ingredient that is effective against the external parasite in dogs, cats, and livestock. It kills and controls the population of flies, fleas, and lice in pet animals and is also beneficial for household and agricultural pests.
- PERMETHRIN: as 100% deet on mosquitoes and ticks this insecticide affects insects if they touch or eat it. It affects the nervous system in insects and pests and causes paralysis, muscle spasms, and death.
- PYRIPROXYFEN: this ingredient is a contact insect growth regulator that is not able to kill the fleas, but interrupts their development. It is not effective on mites or ticks so far it is used at all in pets and livestock.
How Advecta TM 3 works?
Advecta TM 3 has an innovative formulation that breaks down the cycle of fleas and ticks by attacking their all stages from egg to larva, and then adult. It kills lice and fleas within 12 hours and also prevents their re-infestation for up to 4 months. It kills fleas and ticks through contact which means the fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes die without biting your dog and this is the best part of this treatment for pet parents.
Advecta TM 3 dosage for dogs:
Advecta TM 3 is available in 4 different color packs for small, medium, large, and XL dogs:
- Blue pack of Advecta TM 3 for small dogs and puppies 7 weeks or older with 5-10 lbs body weight.
- Light green pack of Advecta TM 3 for dogs and puppies 7 weeks or older with 11-20 lbs body weight.
- Purple pack of Advecta TM 3 for dogs and puppies 7 weeks or older with 21-55 lbs body weight.
- Brown pack of Advecta TM 3 for dogs and puppies 7 weeks or older with over 55 lbs body weight.
Pros & Cons of Advecta TM 3:
Impact of Advecta TM 3 for a dog on cats:
Advantix TM 3 for dogs is highly toxic for cats because they are not able to metabolize permethrin (an active ingredient in Adventix TM 3 for dogs). Permethrin poisons cats and even leads to death so completely separate your dogs from cats before applying Advantix TM 3 for at least 24 hours.
This product is extremely toxic for aquatic organisms including fish and invertebrate animals. It is strictly advised not to contaminate water while disposing of the packaging or product.
Side effects of Advecta TM 3 for a dog:
It is very important to monitor your pet dog after applying Advecta TM 3 to observe any side effects. Some of the common side effects of Advecta TM 3 for the dog are:
- Skin irritations such as scratching redness, or skin discomfort
- Agitation or lethargy
- Diarrhea and vomiting are the gastrointestinal signs
Advecta TM 3 for dogs is the flea treatment for dogs and is highly effective at controlling and eliminating pests on your pets. This is the best bang for your buck when it comes to dog, flea, ticks, and lice treatment. It also repels mosquitoes and biting flies to keep your canine friend healthy and happy. Advecta TM 3 is an easy-to-use home treatment against ectoparasites and surely you can trust it for your furry bundle of love!